Old June 15th 18, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Britain’s first roundabout prioritising cyclists being built in Cambridge

The Dutch-style circular will feature dedicated red bike lanes into and
out of every exit. Parallel pedestrian crossings and speed-reduction
measures will help prevent accidents, designers say. “I want us to
become a nation of cyclists, and to make it the natural choice of
transport for people of all ages and backgrounds,” said cycling minister
Jesse Norman. “We are determined to make cycling safer and easier across
the country.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/britains...-in-cambridge/
--
Bod