Old January 9th 05, 05:23 PM
tracksterman

Default the next phase

I sit typing this on my spanky new laptop, my empty apartment bare of
all possessions that can't be fitted into four panniers and a rucsac.
Time to move on, time to move to China - the point I've been working
towards, in a haphazard and roundabout way, ever since I first
stumbled off the nightboat into the monochrome dawn of a Guangzhou
winter day in the early 1990s.

I'll arrive in Urumqi midweek with a stripped down MTB slung over my
shoulder in a Ground Effect bag. Didn't fancy being a tourist anymore
after the things I've seen over the last few years...so it made sense
to simply go and live someplace interesting and see what happens.

Updates he http://tracksterman.blogspot.com/ ? Maybe, maybe not.

Tracksterman has left the building....