Old September 24th 04, 02:21 PM
Carla A-G

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
news
Jimbo(san) wrote:

serious clipage

We also figured on breaking out the weights this winter and since I am
way overweight now maybe some other form of cross training... trail
running/ hiking... Must return to shape.

BEER = WEIGHT

I know it sucks, but give up the beer. I haven't touched alchohol in
over a year and I feel great. I used to drink at least 12 pack of
Guiness pints a week and I'm certain it never helped my weightloss. The
others I ride with drink copious amounts of brew and as I size down,
they are sizing up.

Just what he wants to hear with 2 batches fermenting right now...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!