Old November 26th 18, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Power Meter

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 8:53:49 AM UTC-8, Claus Aßmann wrote:
Your riding position changes remarkably little if you are riding hard.

Ah, thanks for telling me. I guess I'm doing something wrong then,
as I'm riding in different positions when going uphill compared to
flat/downhill.

But the much lower speed reduces the aerodynamic drag which is logarithmic rather than linear. Again - can you explain why rear hub stress gauges do not find a remarkable difference between power output and speed compared to grade?

Are you a Pro who can climb 12% at 15 mph?