Old May 28th 10, 04:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Eddy D. is loosing it [Was: Monster Food, don't we deserve to know?]

"Paul O" wrote in message
[...]
I am not a supporter of the Monkey - far from it. Nothing would please me
more than if you could drive that annoying simian away from our bicycle
newsgroups. Sadly however, you seem to be loosing the battle. Right now it
looks like you are the one who is going to be driven away.

Best of luck.

TM is too big an idiot even for me. I require a basic minimum of human
intelligence. TM is a poor crazy ******* - a true village idiot. But don't
fret about it, some motorist is going to take him out sooner or later.

You will find me mostly just on RBS these days.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka