Old August 2nd 04, 10:39 PM
Child

Default Senior Olympics

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Nope! I only care what I think and I have already been fully informed on
innumerable occasions what others think of me. But they have not yet heard
what I think of them (calling names does not count - that is just fun and
games).

And they probably could give a flying ****.

By the way, Usenet, as it is being played out here on ARBR, is really

quite
a cozy little group. All we are doing is just passing emails back and

forth
which others can get in on. No one here is anonymous - and I have never

met
anyone in my life who didn't care what someone else might think of him.

I certainly care professionally what people think of me, but I could care
less what you think of me.