Old September 9th 03, 10:41 AM
TonyMelton

Default A big day with a big unicycle

Klaas Bil wrote:
Is jagur on the right track with his rim width remark? But then
why would that affect the downhills more?
[/b]

I reckon its more likely to be to do with tyre pressure. I once had a
terrible ride on an Arrow 24x2.75 tyre where I couldn't stop the uni
from climbing up the slight camber of a gravel road. I tried several
different tyre pressures but to no avail. More recently I've put the
Arrow on a German Pichlerrad unicycle and it rides OK - I guess I
happened to pump it up to the 'ideal' tyre pressure.

Tony

--
TonyMelton - NZUNi

The first NZUNi Weekend - October 25-27, Wellington. More info at
'www.unicycle.co.nz' (http://www.unicycle.co.nz)

'My Photo Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albur10) has new
photos and has been generally re-arranged and spruced up. 9/9/03

TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118