Old September 10th 03, 04:10 AM
showard

Default A big day with a big unicycle

Klaas - I think you are onto something there. Another thing to
consider: When riding uphill the center of gravity is in front of the
axle but riding downhill puts the center of gravity behind the axle.
For what ever reason, the lack of control is more pronounced on the
downhill for sure.

I set out tonight to re-ride the trail with 60psi in the Big Apple.
That much pressure in the tire is not good on a rocky trail.
Unfortunately, one of the pedals came loose before I got very far so the
ride came to an abrupt end and I walked back. I'll try again another
day.

Steve Howard

--
showard - ------