Old October 14th 04, 04:57 AM
RogerDodger

Nate Nagel Wrote:
...Yeah, I've just accepted the fact that Frank is immune to reason.
There's a difference between a mountain road and an Interstate
highway, but he refuses to acknowledge that.

nate

Funny that Nate...I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you're
the one who seems to an obstacle embedded in your reasoning appartus. A
variation of a cognitive short circuit. Frank's reasoning seems to be
sound and clearly argued to me. I suspect that what you call reasoning
on your part is a feeble attempts to justify your recalcitrant
propensities. That is not reasoning per se but rather a pitiful
pretense. A cant of concocted arguments and wolly confabulations
parading as 'reasoning'.

Oh, and another thing - you seem have plenty of quantity in your
spiels, but alas, quantity is no substitute for substance and quality.
Notice how Frank manages toaddress the point so clearly and directly
and concisely. Now I know that is beyond your capabilities to match
Franks acute ability and clear cognitive vision, and you think that you
can bluster your way through with volume - but hey- you're only fooling
yourself.

It's not so much that you don't know when to quit - but your
unwillingness to recognise the problems underpinning your own position
and you arguments.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Roger

--