Old October 19th 04, 02:54 AM
Glowingrod

AZGuy Wrote:
Well, as long as cops feel it's OK for them to drive WAY faster then
the rest of traffic I'm going to think it's OK for me to (as long as I
can avoid the cops). If it's safe for them, it's safe for me.

Hey yeah, a thread bout inner cities going to bikes, transit, smart
cars and commercial vehicles only! ahhhh para dise.....but no, just
rednecks lol, ahhh the internet, information super highway studded with
roadhouses filled with drunken inbreds.

oh did i quote something? oh well, now we can read about AZguys
adventures as he took the training classes in driving required of law
enforcement and how he decorated his truck to give the impression he's
in a vehicle that draws more attention and observation from the folks
he shares the road with. Didja paint stripes on it or stick scotchlite
all over it or didja go buy an old set of lights to flash if needed?

j/k j/k don't blow a gasket milita man, I drive 90+ on I-10 between
cities too.

but the point of laws regarding safety is just that. If you don't trust
your fellow man to decide for himself if he really needs to observe that
red light then you yourself must stop when you encounter one.

--
Glowingrod