Old April 8th 05, 10:46 PM
tylercox

Default A little progress report and some questions...

Well, I'm doing much better on 1 ft WW, and it's getting to the 8 or 9
times out of ten point. I have also gotten better at backwards 1
footed, and I can go about 10 feet doing SIF backwards, I can do Seat on
Side perfectly in a straight line now, and I am still up against a wall
with backwards WW. Any tips on bkwrds WW? I also need tips stand up
WW, anything will help. I can't wait to get tips tomorrow at the uni
meet. I know JSM can help me out a ton! Thanks in advance!

Tyler

--
tylercox - I'm gooder than you!

(\ /)
(O.o)
( )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to
world domination!
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120