Old May 14th 20, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Portrait of the thief Peter Howard

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 10:50:01 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
The thief Peter Howard is no picture postcard, as we can observe every day on RBT, where he postures as News18. A lurker has written to remind me of my 2015 portrait of the corruption that Little Howie drags around with him (thanks for the link!):

https://web.archive.org/web/20150530.../archives/4913

Amazing how much I can squeeze into a canvas only half the size of a sheet of office paper. Little Howie hits the big time, fame -- well, okay, notoriety (but he isn't qualified to know the difference) -- as a subject if never as an artist.

Andre Jute
Sad, really

From his postings here he is a great deal more than sad.