Old May 19th 20, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default A Story That Would Eventually Surface Sooner Or Later

On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 8:02:15 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mike Collins wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 12:44:47 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF
etc. and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

https://manhattanliverpool.co.uk

Is that your best shot?

It was a killer punch and decked you with one blow.