Old May 21st 20, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default A Story That Would Eventually Surface Sooner Or Later

On 21/05/2020 03:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 19/05/2020 23:44, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bret Cahill wrote:
You know a fugitive wouldn't get very far nowadays.

So what about a pseudo fugitive? Someone who can pass background
checks?

There are more of them than many might think.

This story, or rather 2 stories, is so hilarious that Merkel has
probably heard it by now.

Anyway this pseudo fugitive tells me, "Bret, there are 14 elevators
in the Union Carbide Bldg in Manhattan if you include freight. They
loaded all 14 elevators with federal agents, FBI, FDA, DEA, BATF
etc. and they all descended on my desk."

This is just the beginning . . .

Where is Manhattan in the UK?
**** off.

Where is your bicycle?
You **** off.

When I was a kid I had a bike, then I grew up and became a man. You will
never experience this.

Thank you greatly for the compliment.
If growing up and becoming a "man" means becoming like you then I am
****ing glad that I have not grown up and have not become a "man".

And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.