Old May 22nd 20, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Would better rear view vision make cyclists feel safer?

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:01:46 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

QUOTE:
Over the years, several brands have created products designed to provide cyclists with a clearer view of what's going on behind them.

So far none of the options has been successful enough to become a widely adopted market leader - think Garmin to cycling computer
as Hoover to vaccum cleaner, though the GPS brand's reign is less secure these days.

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/p...l-safer-456396

"vaccum"?

I didn't proof read it as I usually do. There is a misspelling of "periphery" as well which I spotted after I had just posted it, but couldn't be bothered to cancel it and repost the piece.