Old May 23rd 20, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Would better rear view vision make cyclists feel safer?

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 12:12:15 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Ha ha. Simon was clearly embarrassed by JNugent pointing out the spelling error he posted. Simon is insecure about looking thick, and JNugent touched a nerve, as he so often does with him.

I had copied and pasted it from the already written piece in Cycling Weekly.. What I normally then do is then proof read it and put (SIC) after any obvious errors. This time I only spotted it AFTER I had posted it and couldn't be bothered to delete it and then repost it with the (SIC) addendum.

The entity you are referring to has been in a killfile since 2010 and so I could not have read their piece. The blame lies with Michelle Arthurs-Brennan of Cycling Weekly, not me.

I did put a (SIC) after Judith's stratum/strata error though.