Old May 25th 20, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Bike shops run out of stock as sales boom with 200% increase as people try to avoid using public transport

On 22:22 24 May 2020, Bret Cahill said:

Last month or so Wal-Mart started keeping chain lube, inner tubes and
tires in a locked cabinet like they do ammo.

It's too much trouble to ask for help wearing a mask so don't bother.

Are you making a point about UK cycling?

Are tires lubes and tubes still out on display in big box stores in the
UK? This CV-19 bike boom is starting to become a hassle in the desert
SW. I have to go to Yuma to get anything in a hurry.

I've dedicated my life to making cycling cheaper and now market forces
are making it more expensive.

This is _not_ progress!

Bret Cahill

How do I find the nearest Wal-Mart?