Old July 31st 18, 10:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Saddle sore solutions?

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 22:27:32 +0200, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

John B. Slocomb wrote:

Yes, I've done them as well. And that's when
you start to think more about your gear.
This isn't to say that the inventory saddles
still shouldn't do for most people,
of course.

Why ever so?

"Bottom" line, I don't think people have that
different bodies. It is part of being normal
which by definition most people are.

You mean that everyone wears the same size shoes? That everyone's pant
legs are the same length or that everyone's waist measurement is the
same?

It might be commented that the tallest individual was/is eight feet,
11 inches, tall and the shortest recorded was 21.5 inches that is a
difference of about 85 inches.
--

Cheers,

John B.