Old February 12th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

Default What - Intelligent Thought?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:31:25 GMT, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com
wrote:

That's because you don't understand the issues. And I'm tired of explaining
it to you since you don't really want to know anything about it. You only
want to pretend that the USA is composed of evil people who should be
stopped at everything they're doing. You seem to prefer those nice honest Al
Qaida members.

And you appear to believe that everyone in the USA is incapable of
doing anything that rises above their own self-interest. Frankly, I've
never known anyone with such a constant low opinion of US citizens in
particular and the human race in general.

I'm starting to think that the reason you hold us liberals in such low
esteem is that some of them were on a sidewalk on their own time once,
protesting for a cause other than their own self-interest, and they
slowed you down for a second or two - no doubt enough reason to hold a
grudge for a lifetime.

At least be consistent. If your issue that nothing is needed to be
done and nothing is really all that wrong, don't quote an article
that, in fact, proposes action. If it ain't people, then the people
can keep right on keeping on, just as they are. I happen to disagree,
especially if the concern is that we will only have two TVs in every
house rather than three. I think our economy will adapt to all that
un-American conservatism.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...