Old January 14th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default OT Is anyone really surprised?

In article , "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com
wrote:

wrote in message

"Soros whose real name is Schwartz"
Do you have a problem with that? It seems like you
think both his Jewishness and his Schwartzishness
are worth mentioning.

I find jackasses such as yourself to be entirely laughable. My grandfather
was Jewish.

Are you sure he didn't work at a company that invented Judaism?

Wikipedia says:
"The family [in Hungary] changed its name in 1936 from
Schwartz to Soros, in response to the Fascist threat to Jews."

As my grandfather worked his way across the country from his POE to Cripple
Creek he changed his name a dozen times to prevent anyone from ever finding
out he was Jewish. Why do you suppose that was? After all, it was 1899 and
everyone was so pro-Jew.

And your point is... what???????

--
tanx,