Old January 14th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default OT Is anyone really surprised?

In article , "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com
wrote:

Here's a clue you nitwit - such a "study" that proclaims "excess deaths" is
a complete and utter fraud. Entire tribes were being wiped out in secret by
Hussein's regime and lousy left wing cowards such as yourself would gladly
claim otherwise despite huge projects such as the swap draining and
testimoney from the swamp arabs that they were being murdered en masse.

Then why haven't they found the bodies, Tom? They've certainly found many, but not
even close to the number that war-mongers like you like to cite. To use your
phraseology, "here's a clue": what Saddam managed to do in decades, the war that Bush
started managed to do in only 4 3/4 years. If we consider that US soldiers are
wounded on a ratio of about 2.5 to 1, compared to deaths, we ought to be able to
equate that to the Iraqis: that means that there are likely 377,500 wounded Iraqis.
Add in the 4 million refugees. Does that look like a great thing to you?

That you can't acknowledge this is a good clue about your levels of moral
degeneracy.

By the way, where's your proof about that giant chipper you claimed that Saddam
used to grind people up? I guess it's with the missing WMD.

perhaps you ought to return to China and live out your life of luxury there.

Ahh, the REAL Tom Kunich rears his ugly ****ing head.

--
tanx,
Howard