Old December 8th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Training or Plain Riding?

On Dec 8, 12:49*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

For example, if you did, you wouldn't be doing stuff like complaining
about those bearings. A decent engineer simply fixes little problems
like that. It's not even worth talking about.

The most comical thing about all this is that you still don't understand
what I said. But then inheritance babies seldom develop any intelligence
since they have no need for it.

Dumbass -

Oh, that inheritance thing. I agree with you. It might explain why our
shop regularly turns away work because we're too busy while you
weren't able to find anyone willing to employ your incredible obsolete
engineering skills.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.