Old March 3rd 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

On Mar 2, 8:03 pm, LawBoy01 wrote:
On Mar 2, 3:25 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote: Would it actually be worse than prolonging things as we are
now, looking

for the bottom but not knowing what the bottom looks like? Wanting so
badly to start "recovering" but because we keep throwing band-aids out
there, that recovery from the bottom is further off?

Mike,

Stop being rhetorical...say where you think the bottom is

5339

Of course, I don't know anymore than the next person but remember,
this *is* the nation that RE-elected George Bush. Besides, somebody
has to get the cluster **** started.

Glad to help,

tf