Old November 30th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boisei

Default Red Menace 36 update

The more I look at the options, I think this is the sort of GUni I'd
like. What it lacks in ready availability it gains in maintainability.
What it lacks in push-button shifting it gains in flexible gearing
options.

Any advice on how to go about building or getting the more intricate
bits of something like this built? If one wanted to commission a build
like this would Dave Stockton still be the guy to go to?

--
boisei