Old October 28th 20, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default E-Bikes

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 1:35:53 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/28/2020 2:38 PM, sms wrote:
On 10/28/2020 3:31 AM, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 28.10.2020 um 03:22 schrieb sms:

The long-term effects of Covid-19 on housing, commercial
office, and transportation are something that commercial
real estate owners, rental apartment complex owners,
public transit agencies, and YIMBYs are in denial about,
but they can't control market forces to the extent that
they'd like to believe.

Agreed.

But the reality is the following:

1. Families, especially families with children, prefer to
not live in high-density housing, they like the suburbs
and they'll endure long commutes to own a home.

Make that "half the families". "Freaksih" famlies
(rainbow families, nerd famlies, mixed-race families) will
continue to prefer the cities becaue you can only live
happily in the burbs when your bigot neighbors accept you
as equal. In the city you can ignore your neighbors and
socialize with other freaks like yourself.

Wow. Talk about being clueless about the United States!

+1
We're having one of those RBT kumbaya moments when both Mr
Scharf and I agree on something so large.

Actually I agree with Mr. Scharf and i agree about quite a bit. Though usually not about any social interactions.