Old November 9th 19, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Fall is falling

Fall continues: today I got my silk scarf out of storage. If it gets
cold enough to require a balaclava, I'll have to dig out my old
rear-view-mirror holder. The new helmet adjusts by just turning a
screw instead of messing around with sizing pads, but the oval can be
made longer or shorter, but not any wider.

In a rush to hit the road. No spell check.

--
Joy Beeson, U.S.A., mostly central Hoosier,
some Northern Indiana, Upstate New York, Florida, and Hawaii