Old November 24th 19, 03:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
pH

Default Fall is falling

On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:05:42 AM UTC-8, Joy Beeson wrote:
Fall continues: today I got my silk scarf out of storage. If it gets
cold enough to require a balaclava, I'll have to dig out my old
rear-view-mirror holder. The new helmet adjusts by just turning a
screw instead of messing around with sizing pads, but the oval can be
made longer or shorter, but not any wider.

In a rush to hit the road. No spell check.

--
Joy Beeson, U.S.A., mostly central Hoosier,
some Northern Indiana, Upstate New York, Florida, and Hawaii

Fall is here in Aptos, CA. The leaves are falling and we have had two or three fires in the woodstove now.
Seems like the cold weather and rain are holding off, though.
I really like this time of year and watching the leaves fall.

Q: for John....are the stoplights in Thailand red?
For some reason I just got to thinking, we have all sorts of different customs in different countries: dress, side of road we drive on, acceptable food items....but it seems that we all agree on red lights for traffic signals.. I'm just wondering if it's actually true.

pH in Aptos.