Old November 18th 20, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Near Miss of the Day 499: Driver cuts straight across cyclist at junction

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 6:15:40 PM UTC, Mike Collins wrote:

I would class this as an everyday occurrence not a near miss, not that it excuses the dangerous driving from the 'highly trained' subsidised road user.

Agreed - when I used to cycle to work 1995-2013, these incidents were ten a penny. Most drivers held their hands up and said sorry for their mistakes. Even pedestrians that walked out in front of you without looking apologised.