Old February 27th 21, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Jail Zuckerberg

On 2/27/2021 9:04 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/26/2021 7:12 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:

But I do believe that certain people are better than certain
other people. I'm too conservative to say that what you do
or don't do has no effect on your personal value.

Better in some ways perhaps, surely lesser in others. There are a
gazillion criteria for 'better'.

Probably. And I'd say not all criteria are equally valid, or equally
valuable. Society seems to agree even while it quibbles over the details.

"That dude is better than _anyone_ at breaking into bike shops and
stealing bunches of bikes!"

--
- Frank Krygowski