Old February 27th 21, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Jail Zuckerberg

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 10:05:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

The major failing of the social media is that people with no experience
and no education believe that they have a right to an opinion as valid
as those that do have experience and education.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your
informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
- Harlan Ellison

Look at those morons John, Flunky and clueless Newsless. They claim
I don't know anything about a subject and then when I reply with my
qualification, they say I'm bragging or lying.

Please append my name to the list of those who find both your opinions
and qualifications to be rather dubious. Your inability to
substantiate or corroborate any of you claims or provide sources or
references is sufficient to demonstrate the problem. You've been
caught contriving numbers to suit your agenda several times. You have
never bothered to directly debate these matters. Usually, you just
change the subject. 40 acres for the average farm size is one example
that comes to mind.

Even Jeff who claims to be in the engineering game is saying things
so far out of line that I have grave doubts for him.

"Out of line"? What line? What things? What doubts?

Incidentally, your new resume looks much better but still could use
some cleanup:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-kunich-22012/

Perhaps fill in some detail on what you did at Diablo Research. Diablo
was allegedly purchased by Cadence Design Systems in Jan 1999
according to the link your provided:
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/diablo-research-co-llc
Yet, the Wikipedia entry for Cadence does not show the aquisition of
Diablo. What happened?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadence_Design_Systems#Acquisitions
The Jan 1999 date is probably wrong as announcements were released in
Nov 1999. Maybe include something about the RF/wireless design stuff
that Diablo was doing.
https://www.eetimes.com/cadence-to-buy-diablo-research-to-expand-design-services-in-wireless-arena/#
Seventeen-year-old Diablo is expected to complement
Cadence's services in such areas as Bluetooth and
HomeRF (radio-frequency) technology, as well as new
capabilities in telemetry, global-positioning satellite
(GPS) solutions, and personal wireless products.

No need to thank me.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272