Old February 10th 21, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Default Fenders. Or maybe mudguards.

Op dinsdag 9 februari 2021 om 19:14:25 UTC+1 schreef Frank Krygowski:
An article on fenders [AKA mudguards] from Bicycling, via Yahoo:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/choo...221400152.html

I'm still bemused by the fact that so many American bicyclists won't
consider mounting fenders. And I'm bemused by some of the ineffective
little flaps of plastic that get sold, and bought, instead of true
fenders. I think the benefits greatly outweigh the detriments.

--
- Frank Krygowski

If I get wet anyway, have to shower after a ride, clean my bike and is not too cold I see no reason to mount full fenders on my road bikes. My only concern is that my ass/chamois don't get wet. For that a small clip on ass saver is perfect:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ANDq1YVh8UfyeRDe8

Lou