Old December 9th 12, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Cimperman

Default A bicycle not wood, Black & Decker's feeble attempts at makingbicycle tools and tire-not-making

On 12/8/2012 1:48 PM, raamman wrote:

don't knock it- I got one for a buddy of mine because he was always
doing stuff the hard old way- he used it to make quite an impressive
walk out porch for his house

I know the tables are useful, I'd just never bought one yet.
Some years back when I was shopping for one I was told that the Rockwell
Jawhorse was a much more useful item.
,,,,,,,
And the funny part about that product is, the web page for it shows a
bike clamped in it, too-

https://www.rockwelltools.com/en-US/...se_rk9000.aspx

The Jawhorse is nice to use, but it can be damaged if you're not careful.

I don't hardly ever do woodworking tho'. If I am building something
mostly it is with metal or plastic nowadays. -And rubber, I guess.