Old April 3rd 11, 09:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman is being redundant

"Tēm ShermĒnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 4/2/2011 7:34 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Everyone in the world knows who a liberal is. It is anyone who voted for
Obama ... poor crazy *******s!

If there is one thing Mr. Ed Dolan should know about, it is being a crazy
*******.

The one thing I do know for sure is that I am not only Greater than you, but
Holier than thou. I know that because my signature says so.

Until Tom Sherman becomes self-effacing and humble like Me, he is a lost
soul.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka