Old April 4th 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
dgk

Default OT - Why is Mutilation of Infants Allowed?

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 17:20:10 -0500, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°
" wrote:

On 4/2/2011 4:18 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Circumcision of those too young to consent is a violation of basic human
rights.

N.b. Not being born Jewish and/or in the US, I have no personal
complaint
on the matter.

Even a stopped clock like Mr. Sherman is sometimes quite correct.
Circumcision is an abomination. It is only done because doctors believe it
will lessen the chances of venereal disease, but if you are not poking your
penis where it doesn't belong, what is there to prevent.

What circumcision does is limit sexual pleasure, if that matters to you.
Nature does not make many mistakes over the course of several million years
of evolution. Whenever I get to thinking that Jews are smart, I realize all
over again that they are just as stupid as any of the rest of us. Hey,
welcome to the club!

Ed Dolan occasionally gets things right.

As a Jew I agree. Circumcision is genital mutilation and should be
banned.