Old January 16th 20, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Really, really dumb

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 8:48:36 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
snip

Actually I was talking about large magazines, which have been used on
.22 rifles for years. And I included a note (and labeling it so) that
large magazines had been used on one of the first repeating rifles
made in America, in 1860.

But not 100 rounds -- or more. Looking at it from a Second Amendment standpoint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM3vlPPNFVM AR-15 variants are fun guns, but at some point, fun has to be balanced against public welfare -- kind of like we do with drinking and driving and basically everything else in the world. We even crack-down on religion at some point: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-...healing-trial/

-- Jay Beattie.