Old August 18th 09, 03:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
ComandanteBanana

Default Do you consider yourself a hero or an idiot?

Originally Posted by TVS_SS
"I do not get upset when people yell at me from cars or tell me to get
off the road. Many have had bad experiences with cyclists..."

***

Who says we are idiots?

The idiots are the ones that ignore yelling, honking and all sorts of
attacks out there. Or maybe we are just "tough" like a soldier
fighting for freedom.

However you want to interpret it.

In a land where SUVs rule, it may seem counterintuitive or even stupid
to ride a bike... But a man gotta do, what a man gotta do.

http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution