Old September 4th 11, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Yet more pavement cycling

On Sep 4, 10:27*am, "Paul - xxx" wrote:
I hope you don't _want_ to kill drivers
'cos I'm certain the vast majority of car drivers don't actually want
to kill cyclists, no matter what the ****wits might say.

That seems to be my experience as well. In the last few months I have
noticed far fewer drivers who are inconsiderate around cyclists. I
don't know if it is down to our increased numbers, or their having
kids and relations who cycle themselves now, or the Skyrides. At least
around here, riding on the roads seems to have become much more
pleasant. I can't seem to put my finger on why, but I am not
complaining. Even the hoodies and dog walkers give you a wave when you
make room for them.

--
Simon Mason