Old February 1st 18, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default "I don't f'ing care, mate" cyclist gets a fine

On 01/02/18 08:18, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
" one of the most stupid, arrogant and dangerous things I've seen"
"common sense isn't all that common." said the Assistant chief
constable.
He clearly doesn't come across many cyclists, the majority are like
that.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3754536.html

Just look at that ape.
I have said it before and I will say it again - the stupidity of cyclists
never ceased to amaze me.

You are always expecting them to be stupid.
So why are you always amazed? Do you forget things easily? How is your
alzheimers?