Old August 30th 05, 07:30 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan's final farewell to freaking ARBR!

"Slugger" wrote in message
In article

[...]

Too wordy a post for me to devote the time to but i get the gist of it.
But I assume this means you won't be leaving and your desparate for
some attention.

Just a few loose ends to take care of and I am gone forever!

i should be I, your should be you're and desparate should be desperate.

I do not slink away into the night like Sherman did when I leave a group I
have been on for several years. No, I leave in grand style as becomes my
Greatness.

I will permanently be gone from here as soon as this present thread is
finished. Let us hope that this thread does not go on forever.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka