Old February 19th 12, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default DO YOU EAT MEAT?

On Feb 19, 11:29*am, Simon Mason wrote:
On Feb 19, 8:03*am, Paul Hyett wrote:

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 at 21:44:36, Mr. Bean wrote in
uk.legal :

The meat, dairy, and egg industries don't tell us: *The diseases which
are commonly prevented, consistently improved, and sometimes cured by
a low-fat vegetarian diet include.

Strokes * Heart disease *Osteoporosis Kidney Stones
Colon cancer Prostate cancer Pancreatic cancer Ovarian cancer
Cervical cancer Stomach cancer Endometrial cancer Breast cancer
Hypoglycemia Diabetes * * Kidney disease Peptic ulcers
Constipation Hemorrhoids Hiatal hernias Diverticulosis
Obesity Gallstones *Hypertension Asthma
Salmonellosis Trichinosis Irritable colon syndrome .

you should start thinking and stop eating meat at once!

Because that worked so well for Linda McCartney? 8)

Personally, I'd rather die at 70, having enjoyed what I eat, than live
to 100 on a diet of rabbit food!
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

What has this got to do with cycling though?
Clear off.

--
Simon Mason- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for taking the hint.