Old July 1st 03, 02:28 PM
Carol Cohen

Default and sponsored by.....

I must admit my own wacko son sold his half ownership of his Corbin Sparrow
last year. Not that there was anything wrong with driving a single-person
purple cartoon around the Bay area.

C.C.

From: "Joshua Goldberg"
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:47:16 -0400

I thought Corbin Motors was a father & son operation, with the father
retaining the original (upolstery) business as a seperate entity.
If I was the father and my son came to me and said...Gee Dad I have this
really good idea, how about I design a Clown Car and slap a Harley Davidson
engine in it and for another model I fill it with 12 12V batteries and slap
an electric motor in it. As the father I would most certainly seperate my
upolstery business from my wacko son.
"John Riley" wrote in message
(Sorry about the blank post. I hit the wrong key.)

I think maybe Corbin _motors_ went broke, but I think the seat business
is seperate. Burley's still have corbin seat bases.

John Riley