Old July 18th 03, 02:58 AM
Robin Hubert

Default Dogs

"Kevan Smith" /\/\ wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:01:17 GMT, "Robin Hubert"

from
EarthLink Inc. -- http://www.EarthLink.net wrote:

"Kevan Smith" /\/\ wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:42:33 GMT, "F1"

from
EarthLink Inc. -- http://www.EarthLink.net wrote:

You exaggerate the rights of an attacking animal.

No, I fully realize you have the right to defend yourself. Using

ammonia
is
cruel. You won't kill the animal, but you will likely maim it for life.

There
are better solutions to the problem than that cruelty.

Oh, stop the bull****! A dilute ammonia solution in a squirt gun or

bottle
ain't gonna blind nothin' for life, you idiot! Hurts like hell does not
equal blindness.

This is the first time anyone has said "dilute ammonia." If you don't

think
full-strength ammonia will blind you, pour some in your eyes.

Aw-right. I don't know if anyone proposed using full-strength household
ammonia, but I don't think anyone here would want to carry that ****.

Just to be proper, I'll read the whole thread (after July 11, 2003, that
is).

Ok, using Google, nothing at all about ammonia or I just misread everything.
Can you point me to this bit of text?

--
Robin Hubert