Old July 20th 03, 06:21 PM
Mike

Default Dogs

Well I agree that it would have more affect to spray the ammonia in the Dog's Owner's eyes instead,
but because the riders life could have been in danger, there wasn't a whole lot of choice in the
matter.

There are some bad Dogs in the world but there's a hell of a lot more bad Owners...

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:22:52 -0500, Kevan Smith /\/\ wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:50:46 GMT, Michael from AT&T Worldnet
wrote:

In that case, the
a reagent (squeeze-squirt) bottle filled with ammonia that I carry came
in handy: one good, hard shot straight into that dog's eyes stopped it
cold.

You should be reported for cruelty to animals. What if you had blinded the dog
for life? A squirt bottle of water does the same thing just fine without the
cruelty.