Old April 18th 04, 03:54 PM
Richard Goodman

Default Four sets of essential points for cyclists to remember

"Zog The Undeniable" wrote in message
Richard Goodman wrote:

"Iain Jones" wrote in message
52.50...

Each morning going to work I pass about 5 buses. £1.20 saved and five
minutes faster. I love it!

Perhaps the OP meant when you're drafting

Oh, yes, I used to do that in my youth. It's quite exciting provided
the driver doesn't know you're there. If he/she realises, you're toast
when they hit the brakes.

Well, one can never discount the possibility of an emergency stop I suppose,
but I can't imagine any driver with passengers on board, some of whom will
be standing, deliberately hitting the brakes very hard just for the specific
purpose of causing problems to a drafting cyclist.

Rich