Old July 24th 03, 02:47 PM
Jim Price

Default How many bikes do you have?

MisNomer wrote:

Its always nice to have 1 - but is 2 or 3 better?

Without going into too much detail about 19 bikes they are...

Good FS off road bike
Cheap FS off road bike
Good hardtail
Cheap hardtail
Urban assault hardtail
Time trial
Training
Commuting
Folding
Trials
Touring
Shopping
Recumbent
Folding
Going down the pub bike
Experimental bike
Singlespeed fixie
Offroad singlespeed
The bike I least mind getting stolen also known as the bike that gets
all the worn out or broken-and-bodged components. It currently has 1"
pedla to ground clearance, so anyone riding off on it would only get to
the first corner.

Don't know if these count, but:
2 unicycles (20" and 2")
Front wheel + handlebars for unicycle.

Don't forget surgery to the house to store this lot.

The experimental bike gets the components I didn't like in their
original configuration added to it in not necessarily conventional ways,
to see what can be made to work.

They don't all get ridden every week, but they do every year.

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com