Old July 25th 03, 06:27 PM

Default pudendal nerve problems

archer wrote:

: I had the same issue.

Me too, it sucks as I'd like to ride the bike more.

: First, make sure your seat is either level or the nose slightly lower
: than the back. Nose-up will do this all the time.

I think it started from tilting the nose up a bit and riding 200
km, for me... Not really had it before...

: Second (which worked for me): get a seat with a cutout in the center to
: take the pressure off your soft tissues, leaving it only on your "sit"
: bones. I really like my Specialized body geometry seat (I don't remember
: the exact model), but which seat works for any given individual is a
: highly personal decision, often requiring much experimentation.

Recumbent seats are often touted as the patent solution for this
problem, but I go 'bent for other reasons.

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi