Old July 11th 03, 02:09 PM
Robert Hampton

Default Dogs

GABIKE wrote:
Went riding yesterday and while I have been chased many times by dogs, I got
chased last night by a great dane, he was as tall as I was on the bike. Never
given this much thought in the past because a dog has never scared me before.
What do dogs do to riders if they ever catch them?

A kid at our church was riding on a farm-to-market road to church one
afternoon (rural church) when a dog jumped him and knocked him into the
"bar ditch". Did a few hundred dollars worth of damage to his bike.
Have your waterbottle handy. They usually hate water sprayed in their face.

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS