Old August 6th 03, 04:42 PM

Default I hate Harley Davidson!

Robin Hubert wrote:
: ... or at least, the image.

: The next time some idiot blasts past me and rips the throttle for my
: amusement I'm going to knock them off their bikes at the next stop, if I
: catch them. If these pukes keep waking me up every morning blasting their
: over-priced noise-makers past my apartment, I'm going to take up street-side
: protest with a sign that says "Harley riders are pussys!"

: ****ing children. I wish my taxes would enforce laws to force these
: assholes to muffle these over-priced ego builders.

: Anyone else want to throw rocks at these idiots?

: --
: Robin Hubert

They are annoying, but they are also very easy to share the road with when
riding your bike.

Bob Masse'