Old August 6th 03, 09:22 PM
Bill Davidson

Default I hate Harley Davidson!

Robin Hubert wrote:
... or at least, the image.

The next time some idiot blasts past me and rips the throttle for my
amusement I'm going to knock them off their bikes at the next stop, if I
catch them. If these pukes keep waking me up every morning blasting their
over-priced noise-makers past my apartment, I'm going to take up street-side
protest with a sign that says "Harley riders are pussys!"

****ing children. I wish my taxes would enforce laws to force these
assholes to muffle these over-priced ego builders.

Anyone else want to throw rocks at these idiots?

While I sympathize about the noise, it's not just Harley riders who
have inadequate mufflers. Most motorcycles on the road have them these
days. It's really annoying.

One thing I have noticed is that when a motorcycle is zipping in and
out of lanes through traffic and generally riding like a maniac, it
usually isn't someone on a Harley. For some reason, Harley riders
seem to be smarter riders than the average guy on a Japanese or German
motorcycle.

I think we do need to have and enforce tougher laws on the mufflers.

That protest sign is a bad idea. You will get your ass kicked.

--Bill Davidson
--
Please remove ".nospam" from my address for email replies.

I'm a 17 year veteran of usenet -- you'd think I'd be over it by now