Old November 22nd 03, 08:33 AM
Klaas Bil

Default Unicyclist Ben Linder, a brief biography.

Mike Peterson wrote:

In short, they're claiming I
can't bring a bike inside

Do you RIDE the uni inside, or are you just bringing it inside without
riding it? If you would ride it, I could see the safety hazard,
especially through the eyes of a Safety Dept. But if you just carry
it, or half-carry it while the wheel rolls, I wonder what the safety
hazard is, and hence why a Safety Dept has a right to even say
anything about it. And, of course, if there would be a rule against
bringing bikes inside without mentioning unicycles, that rule is
clearly not forbidding what you (want to) do. So, good luck with the
issue!

BTW, are you mailing from the e-mail list at unicycling.org? It seems
that lately there is something wrong in relaying the name of the
sender (at least to the newsgroup). May have to do with the
anti-spamming measures that Ken Fuchs has taken. I also notice that
your post seems to have taken three days (!) to end up here. Please
respond (here or via private e-mail).

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"My butt has a crack in it , but I can still ride. - spyder"